Homemade Masks with Bentonite Clay
- – bentonite clay (Try Life-Flo Bentonite Clay – Facial Detox for Oily Skin!)
- – water or apple cider vinegar (Try Dr. Mercola Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Sweet w/ Ginger & Turmeric)
- – a face brush (optional)
- – plastic or wooden container to mix the mask in
- Apply the clay to a freshly washed face. You can use your hands/fingers to apply it or you can use a brush.*I like using a make up brush to apply it evenly and avoid a mess.
- Once applied leave it on your face for 5-30 minutes, or until it’s almost dry. You do not need to let it dry completely. You may feel your skin tighten as it dries – this is normal.*After you wash it off, your face may appear slightly red. This is also normal and should only last about thirty minutes or less.
- The final step is applying a moisturizer so your skin doesn’t become too dry. Allstarhealth.com carries a wide variety of moisturizers and face oils that are loaded with nourishing and natural vitamins. Some shy away from oil because they’re afraid of it causing break outs – but it can actually be very beneficial for your skin health. *I personally mix the Derma- E Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream with the Now 100% Pure & Certified Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 fl.oz and love the results.
Disclaimer: All information provided on the blog is for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be correct. AllStarHealth.com will not be held liable for any problems that may arise from the use of products sold on our website. Always consult your physician before trying any new products. Placing an order at AllStarHealth.com signifies that you have read and agree to all of the policies listed on our policy page. Any and all legal issues pertaining to this web site shall be dealt with in the jurisdiction that AllStarHealth.com corresponds to.