Quick and Easy Protein Ball Recipe
Make your own protein balls with this easy 4 ingredient recipe! You can use your favorite unflavored protein to keep it simple, or experiment with different flavors to see what you like most. Remember the dates already make this pretty sweet. You can buy all the ingredients except the dates at AllStarHealth.com!
4 Simple Ingredients:
- 4-6 Dates (Medjool are great if you see them at your local market)
- 1 scoop 25g Natural Raw Vegan Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons No Sugar Added Sunflower Butter
- 2 teaspoons Chia Seeds
- You can buy chia seeds already ground or use them whole in this recipe.
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Store in refrigerator for 10 minutes
- Roll into 10 tablespoon sized balls.
- Use for up to 1 week or freeze to extend life of protein balls!
Disclaimer: All information provided on the blog is for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be correct. AllStarHealth.com will not be held liable for any problems that may arise from the use of products sold on our website. Always consult your physician before trying any new products. Placing an order at AllStarHealth.com signifies that you have read and agree to all of the policies listed on our policy page. Any and all legal issues pertaining to this web site shall be dealt with in the jurisdiction that AllStarHealth.com corresponds to.