Top 5 Benefits of Green Tea
- Energy & Alertness: Green tea has caffeine which can help you be alert. Caffeine also helps aid in fighting certain types of migraines.
- Weight Control: Some believe that green tea is a great option to add to a weight loss plan, as it’s flavonoids and caffeine help elevate your body’s metabolic rate and increase it’s fat oxidation
- Healthy Blood Pressure: Green tea has been suggested to help reduce high blood pressure in some studies when consumed on a regular basis.
- Memory & Learning: Studies on mice showed that a powerful antioxidant in the tea had a neuroprotective effect on the brain, targeting the protection of new neurons in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that regulates learning and memory.
- Heart Health: Recent studies showed that a molecule found in green tea may aid in protecting against atherosclerosis, which is a common factor with heart attacks and stroke.
Disclaimer: All information provided on the blog is for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be correct. AllStarHealth.com will not be held liable for any problems that may arise from the use of products sold on our website. Always consult your physician before trying any new products. Placing an order at AllStarHealth.com signifies that you have read and agree to all of the policies listed on our policy page. Any and all legal issues pertaining to this web site shall be dealt with in the jurisdiction that AllStarHealth.com corresponds to.