Introducing Quest Bars – True Low Carb Protein Bars
Quest Bars by Quest Nutrition are quickly becoming one of the most popular healthy low carb bars on the market. Each bar has an incredible and never before seen nutritional profile: 20 grams of protein and only 4-6 non-fiber carbs in each bar, and those carbs are all from nuts and prebiotic fiber. Quest Bars are unique in that they don’t use sugar alcohols, syrups or gelatins like pretty much every other low carb bar on the market. Quest Bars are TRULY low carb, just read the label and look at the nutrition facts.
This blog will look at the Quest Bar label in depth and talk about each one of the currently offered five flavors.
The nutritional profile of Quest Bars is absolutely amazing. Each bar contains 20 grams of pure whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate. You won’t find any low quality gelatin or soy protein in Quest Bars, just premium whey and milk isolates. Furthermore, the healthy fats in each bar are derived from almond and peanut nut butters, nature’s savory candy.
Here is a breakdown of the different ingredients found in Quest Bars:
- Whey protein isolate: A complete source of amino acids. Fast-absorbing in nature and highly bioavailable.
- Milk protein isolate: Slower-digesting protein that offers another source of complete amino acids.
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides: Natural prebiotic fiber that encourages probiotic growth and healthy intestinal flora. This type of fiber also helps mediate hunger cravings and keep you full longer.
- Almonds: 100% pure natural almonds.
- Apples/berries: Real fruit is used in Quest Bars.
- Natural flavors: Natural flavors are blended to perfection in each Quest Bar.
- Sea salt: Pure sea salt is used instead of industrially processed salt. It gives Quest Bars that savory taste you’ll come to know and love.
- Cinnamon: Pure, natural cinnamon is used to enhance flavor and encourage healthy glucose metabolism.
- Lo han guo: A natural sweetener used in China for centuries.
- Sucralose: A proven safe non-sugar sweetener.
Quest Bars are currently offered in five delicious flavors:
- Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar: My personal favorite Quest Bar, the chocolate brownie flavor tastes absolutely delicious and I have no idea how they pull it off tasting so good with just protein, healthy fats and fiber.
- Apple Pie Quest Bar: This flavor is also delicious. I love how they incorporate tiny chunks of real apple in it, too. It makes for a great bar to alternate with the chocolate brownie flavor to mix it up.
- Vanilla Almond Crunch Quest Bar: This flavor reminds me of a creamy vanilla milk shake. They’ve managed to mix a perfect blend of vanilla flavor with almonds for a truly balanced bar.
- Mixed Berry Bliss Quest Bar: Bursting with berry flavor, this bar is one of the most popular Quest Bars.
- Peanut Butter Supreme Quest Bar: A savory bar that is loaded with delicious peanut butter flavor.
If you’ve never tried a Quest Bar before, be sure and order a box of one of the above flavors from All Star Health! We’d be willing to be that you’ll get hooked on em’, just like everyone else!
Disclaimer: All information provided on the blog is for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be correct. AllStarHealth.com will not be held liable for any problems that may arise from the consumption of the nutritional supplements sold on our web site. Placing an order at AllStarHealth.com signifies that you have read and agree to all of the policies listed on our policy page. Any and all legal issues pertaining to this web site shall be dealt with in the jurisdiction that AllStarHealth.com corresponds to.