Optimized Irvingia with Phase 3 Calorie Control Complex
Public health agencies blame gluttonous behavior and lack of physical activity as the sole reasons for today's obesity epidemic. Ignored are a plethora of age-related metabolic changes that predispose us to weight gain, even when we try to cut back on caloric intake. The good news is that you don't have to do it alone. Scientists have identified natural compounds that function via multiple mechanisms to combat the underlying factors involved in excess accumulation of body fat.
The new Optimized Irvingia formula provides a combination of nutrients that combat age-related fat accumulation via the following eight distinct mechanisms:
1. Delaying digestion and absorption of sucrose.
2. Enhancing resting energy expenditure at the cellular level.
3. Slowing the absorption of dietary fat from the intestines.
4. Moderating alpha-amylase enzyme activity to reduce carbohydrate absorption in the bloodstream.
5. Reducing alpha-glucosidase enzyme activity to further slow the absorption of starches and sugars into the bloodstream.
6. Supporting leptin sensitivity to reduce hunger and stimulate lipolysis.
7. Supporting youthful levels of adiponectin to help maintain healthy insulin sensitivity.
8. Moderating glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to reduce the amount of ingested starches that are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value**|
|Iodine (typical value naturally occuring from Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus)||18mcg||12|
|Chromium (as Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix)||100mcg||83|
|Integra-Lean Irvingia gabonensis proprietary extract||150mg|
|Calorie Control Complex|
|-InSea [proprietary composition of demineralized polyphenols from Kelp and Bladderwrack]||125mg|
|-TeaSlender Green Tea Phytosome [Green Tea Phytosome decaffeinated extract]||150mg|
|-Phase 2 Phaseolus vulgaris white kidney bean extract||445mg|
|-Phase 3 Sucrase Inhibitor L-Arabinose and Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix||550mg|
| ** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin.
Contains soybeans and tree nuts. Contains yeast and corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), wheat, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Take two capsules twice daily 15 minutes before meals.
Best if taken before meals containing carbohydrates or starches, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.