Animal Parade Gold Children's Chewable Multi
With Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Probiotics and Organic Gold Standard Whole Foods Animal Parade GOLD Multi Children's Chewable takes this best-selling multi-vitamin and mineral formula to the next level! The award-winning taste continues in an irresistibly delicious sugar-free formula, bursting with natural cherry, orange and grape flavors! Each serving of these fun, animal-shaped chewables is now packed with 500 IU of vitamin D3, more trace minerals, enzymes, probiotics, and an extensive assortment of organic whole foods. Animal Parade GOLD is sweetened with xylitol, which may reduce the risk of tooth decay. Animal Parade GOLD is the new gold standard in children's supplementation.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value**|
|Essential Fatty Acid Complex||2mg|
|-Alpha Linoleic, Linoleic, Oleic, Palmittic Fatty Acids|
|-Amylase, Lactase, Lipase, Bromelain, Papain, Cellulase, Protease|
|Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex||0.2mg|
| ** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Xylitol, natural color, citric acid, guar gum, natural cherry, orange and grape flavors, magnesium stearate, Certified Organic Gold Standard Whole Food Blend (organic acerola extract, apple, broccoli sprout, cauliflower sprout, collard, cordyceps mushroom mycelia, kale, kale sprout, maitake mushroom mycelia, nettle, parsley, pure beet juice, pure carrot juice, pure spirulina, reishi mushroom mycelia, shiitake mushroom mycelia, spinach, tomato juice, wild bilberry, wild blueberry, wild lingonberry; pure chlorella), rose hips, whole brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, West Indian cherry, papaya fruit. Mineral aminoates are whole brown rice chelates.
As a dietary supplement for children, chew two tablets once daily. Designed for children of safe chewing age and older.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.