Wool Flannel Description from Heritage Products
Take your castor oil packs from rags to riches. While a castor oil pack may be just the thing you need for deeply moisturizing, whole-body self-care, you don't need the mess. Designed to help castor oil more deeply penetrate your skin, Heritage Store Wool Flannel strong absorption quality keep the castor where you want it. Natural and unbleached, our Wool Flannel is exceptionally durable and richly textured for maximum absorption. And made to be both heavy and strong, each single piece lasts for multiple uses so you can enjoy the healing power of a castor oil pack time and time again. Let Heritage Store Wool Flannel make your healing castor oil pack as effective as it is hassle free.
18" x 27" (45 x 69 cm)
1. Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
2. Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
3. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on).
4. After pack is removed cleanse skin with solution or baking soda and water. (1 tsp to a pint) or use Castor Clean or Castor Clean Towelettes.
5. Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place.
6. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.