Pure-Castile Soap Description from Dr. Bronner's
Woodsy and medicinal, our Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap contains pure tea tree oil - good for acne-prone skin and dandruff! Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients. Organic hemp oil is now sourced in the U.S. following hemp legalization! Packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Contains at least 70% Fair for Life Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
Not Animal Tested
Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Tea Tree Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers & bodywashes. Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at about 70F.
1. One small squirt applied to wet hands or washcloth to wash hands-face-body.
2. Work 1/2 tbsp. into wet hair, rinse with Dr. Bronner's Organic Hair Rinse.
3. Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water.
4. For laundry, 1/3-1/2 cup soap in large load, add 1/2 cup vinegar in rinse cycle.
5. Mop floor with 1/2 cup of soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water.
6. Wash dog by wetting fur, then massage soap in for good lather, rinse thoroughly.
7. A dash in bowl of water to remove residue from Fruit & Veggies. Rinse clean.
8. All-Purpose Cleaner: add 1/4 cup of soap to quart of water in spray bottle.
9. One tbsp. in quart of water to spray plants for bugs. Cayenne optional.
10. Shave face-underarms-legs: lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply.
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear, Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Don't drink soap!