Picture may be of different size or flavor

XyliWhite Mouthwash Description from Now
Condition: Need for a cleansing rinse to keep breath fresh and promote oral hygiene.

Solution: NOW XyliWhite Mouthwash is an effective fluoride-free oral rinse that works in unique ways to help you achieve a smile that's healthier and brighter than ever before! XyliWhite Mouthwash gets its cleansing properties from xylitol - a sugar alcohol that has been shown in clinical studies to help promote oral hygiene, effectively rinsing debris, such as food particles, from mouth surfaces. By helping to maintain the mouth's normal balance, xylitol also helps to keep the enamel surface of teeth clean and fresh.

Fluoride Free - SLS Free - Gluten Free - Paraben Free - Vegan

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xylitol, Glycerin, Essential Oil Flavor Blend [Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Seed Oil, Menthol], Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin and Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl, Citric Acid.

Manufacturer's Directions
Shake gently before using. It is recommended that you first brush with XyliWhite Whitening Toothpaste and then rinse mouth for at least 30 seconds with XyliWhite Mouthwash.

Manufacturer's Disclaimer
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.
Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a veterinary medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek veterinary medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek veterinary medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.

California Prop 65 Warnings
warning
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.