Picture may be of different size or flavor

100% Deet Tick & Insect Repellent Spray Description from Ben's
The ultimate protector from ticks and mosquitoes, Ben's 100 Tick & Insect Repellent's maximum strength 100% DEET formula repels biting insects for up to 10 hours. Ideal for camping, hiking, and hunting, this outdoor insect repellent is proven to repel ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, West Nile virus, and dengue fever. The portable 3.4 oz. bottle makes it the perfect travel size bug spray, great for adding to your backpack, hiking pack, or carry on. Apply Ben's DEET for rugged, all-day protection that's made and tested in the backwoods of New Hampshire.

Up to 10 Hours of Protection!

Active Ingredient: DEET (N, N-diethyl-m-toluamide (m-deet) + related isomers) (CAS Number 134-62-3) 98.11%
Other Ingredients: 1.89%
Total: 100.00%

Manufacturer's Directions
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Remove protective cap and spray on all exposed skin areas. Keep nozzle pointed away from face. Do not inhale. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Do not use under clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothes before wearing again. Do not spray in enclosed areas. For ticks and chiggers, apply to shoe tops, socks and around openings in clothing. Repeat as needed.

Manufacturer's Disclaimer
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reaction in rare cases. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center. If you go to the doctor, take this product with you.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For more information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call the National Pesticide Information Center at 1-800-858-7378. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Exposure to temperatures above 130F may cause bursting. Keep off synthetics, plastics, furniture, and painted surfaces. May damage leather.