Picture may be of different size or flavor

Tick Repellent Eco-Spray Description from Ben's
Before you head outdoors, arm yourself with powerful protection from ticks and tick-borne diseases. Ben's Tick Repellent provides maximum strength tick protection that lasts 12 hours, so you can enjoy the day hiking, hunting, gardening, or camping without fear. This field-tested bug spray is specifically designed to repel ticks, including deer ticks, that may carry Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and other tick-borne diseases. Featuring a family-friendly formula, this tick spray is tough on bugs without being tough on you, making it the best tick repellent for kids. Keep ticks off you and away from your family with Ben's, the ultimate tick defense. Don't get bitten - get Ben's!

Up to 12 Hours of Protection!

Active Ingredient: Picaridin 20%
Other Ingredients: 80%
Total: 100%

Manufacturer's Directions
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Stop and read this entire label before use. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold can 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin or clothing with a slow sweeping motion. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly on face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, neck, and around ears, avoiding your eyes. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin, and do not apply to excessively sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Frequent reapplication or saturation is unnecessary. Avoid over-application of this product. Do not exceed more than 2 applic

Manufacturer's Disclaimer
Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Store this product in a cool, dry (preferably locked) place, out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate.
FIRST AID: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment