Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner Description from Dr. Bronner's
Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is not a soap but instead is a concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner. It is made with plant-based surfactants and natural fir needle and spruce essential oils (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil), without any synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives. Perfect for general household cleaning (dishes, floors, laundry, etc.), it cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet it is mild and gentle on the skin. Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold. It is 100% cruelty-free, as certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, and it will biodegrade rapidly after doing its job.
Certified cruelty-free and vegan by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics and Vegan Action.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Picea Glauca (Spruce) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide.
1. All-Purpose Cleaning Spray: 1 Tbsp. per quart of water; spray & wipe with damp cloth.
2. Laundry: 2-3 Tbsp. per large load (half for HE machines); apply undiluted to stains.
3. Dishes: 1/2-1 1/2 tsp. in a sink full of water or 1 drop per pot.
4. Mopping: 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water.
5. For car washing, patio furniture and large jobs, 1/2 Tbsp. per 3 gallons of water.
6. Fruits & Veggies: 1 drop in a bowl of water.
7. Wash hard and soft surfaces - carpets, stone, wood, glass, stainless steel - anything that can get wet!
Sal Suds solidifies when cold. Put in warm water/room to re-liquefy.
Keep out of eyes. If this occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Sal Suds is an all-purpose cleaner and is not intended for everyday body-washing. Don't drink!