Picture may be of different size or flavor

Nu Cat Multivitamin Description from VetriScience
Nu Cat is a chewable multivitamin supplement for cats that they'll actually want to eat. With over 20 ingredients, including key minerals, omega fatty acids from fish oils, and taurine, it has been specifically formulated to maintain your cat's physical and mental well-being.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 chew
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Moisture 8
Methionine 5mg
Arginine 10mg
Taurine 20mg
Linoleic Acid 15mg
Calcium 25mg
Phosphorus 12.5mg
Potassium 5mg
Magnesium 1.5mg
Iron 2mg
Copper 0.12mg
Manganese 0.14mg
Zinc 2mg
Iodine 0.04mg
Selenium 0.016mg
Vitamin A 500IU
Vitamin D3 50IU
Vitamin E 5IU
Thiamine 0.67mg
Riboflavin 0.5mg
Pantothenic Acid 0.67mg
Niacin 4.5mg
Pyridoxine 0.25mg
Folic Acid 0.1mg
Vitamin B12 0.002mg
Biotin 0.004mg
Ascorbic Acid 5mg
Inositol 2mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid 10.7mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid 8mg
** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.

oat flour, brewers dried yeast, rye flour, fish meal, glycerin, arabic gum, calcium phosphate, safflower oil, canola oil, soy lecithin, fish oil concentrate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, water, taurine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, citrus pectin, l-arginine, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, dl-methionine, niacinamide, sorbic acid (a preservative), magnesium oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, inositol, thiamine mononitrate, sodium selenite, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, propionic acid (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, folic acid, calcium iodate.

Manufacturer's Directions
Give one chew daily.

Manufacturer's Disclaimer
For animal use only.

Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.

Store in a cool, dry place.