Permanent Herbal Haircolour Gel Description from Herbatint
Quality and tradition with a new look
More intense shining colors:
Gentle hair care: 0% ammonia, 0% paraben
effective grey cover
long lasting color
With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This Package Contains:
1 bottle HERBATINT haircolor gel (60ml)
1 bottle Glycol Developer (60ml)
1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream Conditioner (15ml)
1 pair of gloves
1 leaflet containing directions for use
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; p-phenylenediamine; aloe barbadensis extract; resorcinol; PEG-75 meadowfoam oil; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2, 4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL.
Glycol Developer ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of HERBATINT gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st case: previously colored hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes.
2nd case: uncolored hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During Processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.