Super Poligrip Denture Adhesive Powder Description from Poligrip
If you are looking for an all-day hold but would prefer not to use a cream, then try Extra Strength Super Poligrip Adhesive Powder.
Extra Strength Super Poligrip Powder Denture Adhesive Powder is designed to give you all-day hold, so you can let loose. The convenient powder makes it simple to sprinkle on just the right amount of adhesive to keep your dentures in place and food particles out.
Cellulose gum, calcium/sodium PVM/MA copolymer, flavor
For the first time, spray very lightly. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, you may have an ill-fitting denture and should seek advice of your dental care professional.
1. Clean dentures thoroughly and leave wet.
2. Spray powder very lightly and evenly onto denture surfaces coming into contact with gums or roof of mouth.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Thoroughly shake off any excess powder.
5. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe adhesive residue from denture and mouth with soft, moist cloth.
4. Use Polident Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
To avoid clogging, keep dispenser ti
Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit.
A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.