Canker Cover Description from Quantum
- Just one patch fully treats most canker sores
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Protects the sore - stops pain from food, drink and irritants
- Sticks to any canker sore and becomes a clear gel patch
- Stays on comfortably for 8 to 12 hours, then dissolves
- Won't come off while eating
- Freshens breath
- Contents treat 4-6 canker sores
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 941, Xylitol, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Carnallite (mineral salt), Citrus Oil, Annatto.
Directions: (adults & children 5 years of age and older) Place the Canker Cover patch on a clean, dry finger with the white side up, then place and hold the white side on the sore for 20 seconds. Within 30 minutes the patch becomes gel-like. It absorbs fluids from the sore as part of the healing process and expands slightly. The canker sore treatment patch will stick to the affected area and cover the sore for 8-12 hours before dissolving. Do not remove patch before it dissolves.
Canker Cover should not be used on children under 5 years old without consulting a physician. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see you doctor or dentist. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription drugs. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.