Brownies with Chocolate Chips Description from Universal Nutrition
Doctor's CarbRite Diet Extra Rich & Fudgy Brownie Mix is the most delicious sugar-free brownie mix available for those individuals looking to add more protein to their diets. These healthful brownies are easy to make and only require an additional 3 large eggs, 1/2 cup of softened butter and 1 teaspoon of water: what could be easier?
|*Amount in Mix (without baked ingredients)
|Serving Size: 27 grams|
Servings Per Container: 12
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||27|
| ** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
Chocolate chips (maltitol, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, lecithin (soy), vanilla), maltitol, sorbitol, inulin (from chicory root), cocoa, whole wheat flour, whey protein (milk), vital wheat gluten, vanilla powder, salt.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Beat eggs and then add dry ingredients. Combine and beat until well blended.
3. Mix in softened butter and 1 tsp water.
4. Pour into a greased 8" square glass dish and set into a larger baking dish. Pour enough hot water into the larger baking dish to come 1 inch up side of square glass dish. Place both dishes into preheated oven.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
6. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour and serve.
This product may contain traces of nuts.