掲載写真は味違い又はサイズ違いの商品写真の場合も
AllStarHealth Guarantee

30% Deet Tick & Insect Repellent Eco-Spray の説明 from Ben's
Ben's 30 Tick & Insect Repellent is your ultimate protector from biting insects, providing hours of lasting protection for the whole family. This 30% DEET bug spray is proven to repel disease-carrying insects, including ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, West Nile virus, and dengue fever. Ben's 30 also repels chiggers, biting flies, and no-see-ums, so you can enjoy the outdoors bite-free. The Eco-Spray bottle sprays at any angle and releases a fine, continuous mist for consistent coverage in just seconds.

Water-Based No Alcohol

成分:
Active Ingredient: DEET (N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide) (CAS Number 134-62-3) 30%
Other Ingredients: 70%
Total: 100.00%

ご使用方法
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Shake well. Twist cap and spray on all exposed skin areas, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Do not inhale. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Do not use under clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Wash hands after applying. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothes before wearing again. Do not spray in enclosed areas. If used on the face, spray on hands first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face.

製造元免責条項
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reaction, in rare cases. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center. If you go to the doctor, take this product with you.
First Aid
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.