3 in 1 In-Shower Cream Hair Remover の説明 from Veet
Experience silky smooth and delightfully scented skin with Veet Legs & Body 3in1 In-Shower Hair Remover. While removing hair effectively, Veet not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology also ensures that there is no lingering malodor. Now enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience! Works while you shower.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Water, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide
Beautifully smooth skin in just 5 steps:
1. Before showering, remove the plug from the pump and turn to unlock. Pump cream onto the soft side of the sponge and apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don't rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don't forget to wash any cream off your hands.
2. Wait at least 3 minutes before stepping into the shower.
3. Now have your normal shower. For the first 3 minutes, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
4. Now that the cream has been on your skin for 6 minutes in total, remove it with the white side of the sponge. If you need to, you can leave it on a bit longer- but not more than 4 additional minutes.
5. Finally, rinse your skin thoroughly and then dry.
Remember to rinse the sponge and dry it before storing. Also, rinse the nozzle after use and replace the plug af
Read, follow and retain all precautions and directions. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation pers