Wool Flannel の説明 from Heritage Products
Natural, Unbleached Wool
Use in Castor Oil Packs. Durable, High quality
1.Boil or launder flannel to remove impurities which may remain in fabric.
2. Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
3. Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and a heating pad. A towel may be useful to protect bedding.
4. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.)
5. After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint) or try Castor Clean.
6. Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool, dry place. Clean pack as necessary or discard.
7. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (e.g. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.