Mass Effect Revolution の説明 from SAN
FINALLY!...after countless research hours in the lab, TEAM SAN is proud to introduce what will soon become the most sought after complete and effective weight gaining formula in the world: Mass Effect Revolution!
When it comes to packing on pounds of lean muscle, athletes and pro bodybuilders all over the world rely on MASS EFFECT REVOLUTION for it's targeted and quick effects. Why you might ask? The reason is three fold: 1) MASS EFFECT REVOLUTION contains SAN's scientifically advanced OctaPure 8 Protein matrix consisting of slow releasing Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate and Calcium Caseinate to support the consistent supply of amino acids to muscle tissue around the clock. OctaPure 8 was further enhanced with quick-releasing Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and SPI-90 for immediate muscle repair and to support protein synthesis post workout. Last but not least, OctaPure 8 contains SAN's custom formulated sugar friendly Brown Rice Sprouted Protein Concentrate (Silk-80 Brand) which is quickly garnering rave reviews around the bodybuilding and fitness world. We all know the benefits of brown rice (low GI) and now with Silk-80, you are getting the best of both worlds: 80% protein by weight and the remaining 20% in fibrous carbohydrates. SAN has harvested the secret of Brown Rice Protein and thus unleashed all its amazing possibilities for athletes all over the world.
|1回あたりの使用量: 299.3 Grams
|-Calories from Fat
Contains Milk, Soy and Corn. Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, shell fish, fish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and milk ingredients.
MyoCarb Matrix (glucose polymers derived from grains, rice bran powder [sprouted], flaxseed powder), Mass Effect OctaPure 8 Protein Fusion (defatted SPI-90, sprouted brown rice protein, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, l-glutamine), mass effect creatine mass fusion (creatine monohydrate), non-dairy sunflower creamer matrix (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), monoglycerides, diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols), natural and artificial flavors (maltodextrin, natural cocoa powder, natural extracts), sodium alginate, acesulfame K.
Add 4-8 heaping scoops (depending on caloric requirements) of Mass Effect Revolution to a blender filled with 24-36 oz. of cold water. Blend for a minimum of 45-60 seconds. If a cold shake is desired, add a hand full of ice cubes and/ or other calorie-contributing ingredients (Milk or Fruits) and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
Protect from heat and freezing. Keep away from local space heat sources such as space heaters and radiators. Do not expose to direct sunlight or leave in vehicle exposed to sunlight. Do not allow exposure to high humidity (above 65%). Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition.