Casein Protein

Casein Supplements: Information

Casein protein, also known as milk protein, makes up about 80% of the protein in whole milk, whey protein comprising the other 20%. Casein is a slow-digesting and complete protein, containing rich quantities of glutamine and all essential amino acids.

Casein Protein's Health Benefits

Most casein protein users are concerned with gaining or maintaining lean body mass and muscle tissue. For these customers, casein's slow digesting properties make it the ideal protein for a pre-bedtime shake or any type of meal replacement shake designed to supply protein over a long period of time, or whenever more frequent protein feedings would be impractical.

Using Casein Supplements

Use as directed.

Side-effects and Cautions:

None noted. Those allergic to casein should avoid casein protein supplements.

BodyStrong

100% Casein Protein

6 Options from $21.99 - $48.99

ディスカウント% up to 58%

オプションを見る

Optimum Nutrition

100% Gold Standard Casein Protein

9 Options from $27.69 - $51.89

ディスカウント% up to 55%

オプションを見る

Dymatize Nutrition

Elite Casein Protein

6 Options from $26.99 - $44.99

ディスカウント% up to 57%

オプションを見る

Ultimate Nutrition

ProStar - 100% Casein Protein

6 Options from $22.99 - $57.99

ディスカウント% up to 62%

オプションを見る

Now

Micellar Casein Unflavored 1.8 lbs

セール価格 $22.99

ディスカウント% 43%

カートに入れる

Muscle Pharm

Combat 100% Casein Protein

2 Options from $40.99 - $42.99

ディスカウント% up to 59%

オプションを見る

Muscletech

Nitro Tech Casein Gold - Performance Series

2 Options $43.49

ディスカウント% up to 57%

オプションを見る

SAN

100% Casein Fusion

4 Options from $25.99 - $49.89

ディスカウント% up to 50%

オプションを見る

Universal Nutrition

Casein Pro - 100% Micellar Casein

2 Options from $45.00 - $46.99

ディスカウント% up to 50%

オプションを見る

Allmax Nutrition

Casein FX

2 Options $35.99

ディスカウント% up to 38%

オプションを見る