Citrulline + Malate 2:1 Description from Allmax Nutrition
ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this by 5 main functions:
1) Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine)
2) Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and thereby improve vascular function and blood flow.
3) Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
4) Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
5) Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade (USP) with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop|
Servings Per Container: 40
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value**|
| ** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy and fish products.
Take 1 scoop (2 g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as MUSCLEPRIME and RAZOR8. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
Not recommended for anyone under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a healthcare provider if you have been treated for or diagnosed with a medical condition, or if you are using any medication. Use only as directed. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.